We are looking for two outstanding scientists with broad interests to spend one day a week at Celdara Medical learning about all aspects of entrepreneurship.
Entrepreneurial skills are highly valued in most high-impact careers, including academia, biotech, healthcare, private practice, investing, and consulting. The Program is a commitment of 1 day/week over a period of 9 months. This is expected to be in addition to the participants’ current responsibilities.
The Fellowship pays $15 per hour and will expose participants to the gamut of executive skills including critical thinking, persuasion, and judgement by exposure to many of the functions of a small, entrepreneurial organization, including competitive analysis, analytical marketing, regulatory, intellectual property, and even some aspects of legal and finance. The fellowship will begin in the fall of 2018.
- Integrity, i.e. commitments must be bankable
- Strong sense of responsibility for deadlines and accurate data
- Ability to deliver results in a highly independent environment
- Rigor and attention to detail in all aspects of science
- Flexibility, enjoyment of diverse areas of science (ie: curiosity), excellent time-management skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Enjoy collaboration and a team-based environment
- Work authorization
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter (2 page maximum) and their CV to email@example.com no later than August 31, 2018. Subject line must include "Celdara Medical - NYC Fellowship"